Bored of the plain, old sweet tea that everyone starts sipping when June roles around? Asian Spicy Cucumber Honey Green Tea gives you the same refreshment with a kick of red pepper for those hot summer days.
Asian Spicy Cucumber Honey Green Tea
Yields: 2 servings
Prep Time: 5 minutes
- 10 slices of cucumber (about 1/4-inch thick)
- 2 slices of lime (about 1/4-inch thick)
- Pinch ground red pepper
- 1 bottle Pure Leaf Not Too Sweet Honey Green Tea
1) Crush cucumber, lime and red pepper with wooden spoon in 1-quart glass measuring cup.
3) Strain and serve in ice-filled glasses.
4) Garnish, if desired, with additional cucumber and lime.
5) For a cocktail version, simply add 1/4 cup vodka.