How to Make Marshmallow Treats with Marshmallow-Flavored Oreos
I live for special edition, fleeting flavors. So, when I heard about Marshmallow Crispy Oreos, I swooped up two packages as soon as I could get my hands on them. For this recipe, I decided to do a flavor flip-flop: I put the Oreos that taste like a marshmallow crispy treat into a marshmallow crispy treat… that tastes like an Oreo. Look Out!
Marshmallow Treats with Marshmallow-Flavored Oreos
- 4T butter
- 10.5 oz (1 regular-sized bag) miniature marshmallows
- 10.9 oz (1 regular-sized box) Hershey’s® Cookies’n’Creme cereal (Bee tee dubs, if you haven’t had this yet, go out and get a box TODAY. It’s SO good.)
- 2 ½ cups Marshmallow Crispy Oreo cookies, roughly chopped
- Grease 9×13 pan with shortening.
- Melt butter in large pot over medium heat. Then, add marshmallows and continue melting, stirring occasionally, until the mixture is smooth.
- Remove from heat and pour in entire box of cereal and chopped cookies. Mix until the cereal/cookie combo is fully coated with marshmallow goo.
- Spread evenly into prepped 9×13 pan and let cool. Then, slice it up however you choose (in half, for instance) and dive in.
Can you handle this awesome inversion of flavors? These role reversal treats are yummy, fun, easy, and only possible for a limited time. So take a few minutes out of your schedule of watching videos of cats on Roombas, and get on it.
TOP STORIES THIS WEEK