A woman named Mary from South Jersey returned home one day and found empty alcohol bottles laying around. Interestingly enough, her dog Jack is the only other that lives there. With no other culprit in sight, Jack appeared to be the only suspect. After calling his name, his wobbly walk confirmed all her suspicions — Jack was the unlikely host of a one-dog house party.
To be clear, Baileys and vodka aren’t a part of Jack’s normal diet. Mary found an empty bottle of Baileys, which had been more than half full, and vodka knocked over on the counter. Fortunately, aside from a funny walk, Jack seemed to be okay. Sharing the story to her TikTok, viewers can clearly see an expression of embarrassment on his little doggy face. It’s altogether cute and concerning.
Unsure how to act, Mary immediately dialed poison control and Jack was picked up and taken to the vet where he received IV fluids and stayed overnight. The vet called the next day to confirm that Jack was fine, and thankfully, didn’t appear to have any hangover symptoms.
Hopefully this doesn’t become a habit for our furry friend Jack, whom the internet has given the nickname "Jack Daniels". And more importantly, hopefully Mary does a better job of securing her alcohol.