Bibigo, which sells Korean-inspired dumplings, sauces, frozen meals and other snacks, just announced its partnership with the illustrious Los Angeles Lakers for a multi-year global marketing partnership deal.
This partnership includes the official jersey patch rights beginning with the 2021-22 season, replacing Wish as the jersey patch sponsor for the last three years.
The deal entails that the Bibigo brand will be prominently displayed on Laker jerseys for the next five years, which is the length of the brand partnership per a Los Angeles Times report.
Below is more information about the partnership:
- Bibigo is the only food brand partner with a jersey patch in the NBA for the 2021-22 season to date.
- Bibigo is the first Korean company to have a jersey patch with an NBA team.
- Bibigo will deploy its marketing programs through Lakers’ properties such as in-arena signage, digital content elements on Lakers.com, and the jersey patch designation.
- Bibigo will collaborate with the team to create and share inspiring content, drive consumer engagement, and offer unique opportunities to introduce fans to the delicious taste and benefits of Korean food.
- Food is one of the greatest connectors and Bibigo has a wide array of portfolio offerings to create millions of connections globally, including snacks and appetizers and Mandu, the brand's signature item.