The energy drink space has skyrocketed in recent years and Gatorade has taken notice. Long known as the standard of performance beverages, Gatorade now enters the chat with its first-ever energy drink, Fast Twitch.
Fast Twitch ignites the senses with 200mg of caffeine and was developed in consultation with the NFL and sports performance experts. Full details of Fast Twitch are:
- 200mg of caffeine (equal to roughly two cups of coffee)
- 100% DV of Vitamins B6 and B12
- Electrolytes including 160mg sodium and 50mg of potassium
- Not carbonated, in the same great flavors as Gatorade
- NSF safe-for-sport certified
- Industry-first grippable, resealable bottle for on-the-go
Of course, in true Gatorade fashion, the flavors will be on point, as Fast Twitch will come in the following: Cool Blue, Glacier Freeze, Strawberry Watermelon, Strawberry Lemonade, Orange and Tropical Mango.
Fast Twitch is now available on shelves nationwide at $23.99 for a 12 pack or $2.79 for a single 12-oz. bottle.