There are few things that can be done to improve upon the milkshake, AKA the unsung hero of the dessert world. Part drink, part ice cream and all delicious, it seems like any attempts would be messing with perfection, right? WRONG. Ladies and gentlemen, I give you the Korova Milkshake.
Using Korova’s Double Chocolate Cannabis Infused Mini Cookies and CBD Vanilla Bean Mini Cookies respectively, each of these recipes pack a solid wallop of flavor and a healthy hit of medicinal cannabis and CBD, respectively, making it the perfect end of day indulgence.
Check out the recipes below to whip up your own mellowing milkshakes that are sure to hit the spot, whether they’re just for you or for everyone in your yard.
MEDICATED MINT CHOCOLATE MILKSHAKE
This mint chocolate juggernaut pairs perfectly with a side of Gorilla Cookies, a powerful, Sativa-dominant Hybrid strain whose reported effects include euphoric body relaxation and an earthy, minty aroma.
9 scoops mint chip ice cream
4 Korova Double Chocolate Cannabis Infused Mini Cookies (10 mg THC each)
1 ½ cups milk
- In a blender, combine cookies, 8 scoops ice cream and milk.
- Blend until smooth.
- Rim your chosen milkshake glass in chocolate syrup.
- Pour the milkshake into the rimmed glass and top with the remaining scoop of ice cream and whipped cream to taste.
CBD Lemon Cheesecake Milkshake
An inexplicably creamy, citrus hybrid deserves another in the form of Ghost OG, an Indica-Dominant strain with notes of lemon and pine whose predecessor (the legendary OG Kush) makes it a potent, comforting ride.
9 scoops vanilla ice cream
4 Korova CBD Vanilla Bean Mini Cookies (15 mg CBD each)
2 tbs lemon zest
1 cup mascarpone
1 cup graham crackers, crushed
- Using a straight edge or butter knife, spread vanilla frosting along the outside rim of your chosen milkshake glass.
- Roll the frosted rim in crushed graham cracker.
- In a blender, combine 8 scoops ice cream, cookies, lemonade, milk, lemon zest and mascarpone.
- Blend until smooth.
- Pour your milkshake into the rimmed glass and top with the remaining scoop of ice cream.
As always, enjoy responsibly and remember to lock the gate to your yard. These milkshakes are so good, you won’t want to share.
Created in partnership with Blüm
- This content was created in partnership with Blüm.
- These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
- These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- The statements in this article are for informational and educational purposes only. This does not constitute an advertisement or offer to sell any marijuana or other cannabis-derived products. It is intended for persons over the age of 21.
- Although Marijuana is recreationally legal in California and Nevada, you must be at least 21 years of age to buy, possess or consume cannabis products of any kind. It is illegal to sell or advertise cannabis-derived products to anyone under the age of 21 or in locations where persons under 21 are expected to be found.
- Do not over consume any drug or controlled substance, even if it is legal to do so.
- Always use good judgment when consuming marijuana, and do so responsibly.
- Marijuana can impair your judgment and the ability to operate kitchen appliances and engage in sports or other physical activities.
- Consuming marijuana in food can lead to intoxication; users should be careful to not engage in risky behavior, dangerous or complicated activities if under the intoxicating effects of marijuana.