Rejoice! Thanksgiving (the greatest eating holiday of the year) is quickly approaching, so it's time to get your dinner plans in order. There may be a good chance you are a part of the population that prefers eating rather than preparing, and that's okay. It's understandable that not everyone feels like channeling their inner Martha and whipping up a five course meal. Don't really want to make the trip over the river and through the woods to grandma's house? Hey, that's cool too, because we've got you covered. Make your life easy and stop by one of the following restaurants for your Turkey Day hookup.
(Make sure to check company website for full details)
2. Cracker Barrel -- Open at 11am, serving a special Thanksgiving menu, starting at at $8.99 for adults and $4.69 for kids.
3. Denny's -- Open all day every day of the year, and Thanksgiving is no exception. Serving a special holiday meal, as well as their regular offerings.
4. Golden Corral -- Offering a Thanksgiving Day Buffet for $12.99. Check for participating restaurants.
5. Legal Seafoods -- Serving a traditional turkey, or seafood dinner. $21.95 for adults, $7.95 for kids.
8. Popeye's -- Offering it's annual 'Cajun Turkey' (9-11lbs) for $39.95 at participating restaurants.
9. Ruth's Chris --Serving a Southern-inspired Thanksgiving meal. $35.95/$36.95 for adults, $12.95 for kids.