It’s fall. The season you wait for all year round for several key reasons: football, sweaters, and most importantly, candy corn.
So when the leaves start to fall, you go to the store, and you find not only the traditional candy corn, but you pick up those Candy Corn M&Ms, and even a package of those crazy new Candy Corn Oreos. Because there's absolutely no good reason I can think of why you shouldn't throw all three of these into one dessert, I've decided to put them all into one cake batter blondie.
Candy Corn Cake Batter Blondies
- 1 box yellow cake mix
- 1/4c canola oil
- 1 egg
- 1/2c milk
- generous 1/2c Candy Corn
- heaping 1/2c Candy Corn M&Ms
- 14 Candy Corn Oreo Cookies, coarsely chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine the cake mix, oil and egg, and milk.
- Mix in candy corn, M&Ms, and chopped Oreo cookies.
- Spread batter in a greased and floured 9×9 pan or Edge Brownie Pan and bake for 25-30 minutes or just until the edges turn golden.
- Let cool for 40 minutes.
These Candy Corn Cake Batter Blondies put the “HOLY CRAP THESE ARE AWESOME" in faHOLYCRAPTHESEAREAWESOMEll. The candy corn gets all melt-y (and may stick to the bottom of the pan, so watch out for that), the blondie itself is all gooey, and the Oreos are all crunchy, and because I haven’t used the word all quite enough times in this sentence, it’s all good.