Olive Garden Reveals a 3-Course Italian Dinner for $12.95
As part of Olive Garden‘s latest promotion, the popular Italian restaurant chain is toying with a 3-course Italian dinner priced at $12.95 a person. The selections are made simple, your first course consists of a Soup or Salad, second course is a decision between 5 entree dishes and your final course pits you against one of 5 mini-dessert options.
The Soup or Salad options are as follows:
- Garden Fresh Salad: “Our famous house salad, tossed with our signature Italian dressing.”
- Pasta e Fagioli: “White and red beans, ground beef, tomatoes and pasta in a savory broth.”
- Zuppa Toscana: “Spicy sausage, russet potatoes and cavolo greens in a creamy broth.”
- Minestrone: “Fresh vegetables, beans and pasta in a light tomato broth, a vegetarian classic.”
- Chicken & Gnocchi: “A creamy soup made with roasted chicken, traditional Italian dumplings and spinach.”
The entree options include:
- Smoked Mozzarella Chicken — Sauteed chicken breast tenderloin medallions topped with smoked mozzarella cheese, served with penne pasta tossed with sweet roasted red peppers in a four cheese sauce.
- Asiago and Roasted Garlic Tortelloni with Grilled Sausage — Tortelloni filled with asiago cheese and roasted garlic tossed in a basil marinara sauce with fresh basil and tomatoes, topped with grilled Italian sausage.
- Five Cheese Marinara Penne with Shrimp — Sauteed shrimp in a five cheese marinara sauce served over penne and topped with mozzarella and seasoned breadcrumbs
- Creamy Parmesan Portobello Fettuccine — A creamy parmesan sauce with roasted mushrooms, topped with sun-dried tomatoes served over fettuccine.
- Spaghetti with Four Cheese Meat Sauce — A pizza-inspired red sauce with pan-seared beef, pepperoni and Italian sausage, topped with mozzarella and fontina cheeses and served over spaghetti.
- Chocolate Mousse — Layered with dark chocolate cookie crust, topped with chocolate shavings
- Strawberry Cream Cake — Layers of strawberries, white cake, cream and white chocolate.
- Limoncello Mousse — Vanilla cookie crust topped with white chocolate and candied lemon
- Dark Chocolate Cake — Layered with chocolate mousse and caramel cream, topped with chocolate curls
- Amaretto Tiramisu — Chocolate crust topped with almond cookie crumbles
TOP STORIES THIS WEEK