Pretzel-lovers rejoice! Wetzel's Pretzels has officially opened its first stand-alone location in La Habra, California — the first of its kind to exist outside of your local mall. Twisted by Wetzel's uses the same signature Wetzel's dough we've come to know and love while adding its own unique twists on the classic hot pretzel.
“With a history of being the innovative snack category leader, Twisted by Wetzel’s both embraces our core brand strength and unleashes its creative soul,” said Kim Freer, Wetzel’s Pretzels Chief Marketing Officer. “With an immersive, 360-degree bakery design and imaginative twisty treats, we’re amplifying the fun, flavor and joyfulness in snacking. Just as Wetzel’s started in Southern California decades ago, we’re excited to introduce this fresh concept first to our fans here in La Habra.”
Twisted by Wetzel's is ready to satiate any and every craving with their wide variety of menu options, with some never-before-seen creations on the Wetzel's lineup:
- Twistz - The classic soft pretzel everyone has come to know and love, stuffed with cheese and adorned with different flavor profiles like the Pizza Bomb, the Triple Grilled Cheese, and the Wetz Coast Club.
- Dogz - Another Wetzel staple with an all-beef hotdog atop a spiral bun, now with options like Baja Boardwalk (jalapeños, green onion, slaw, and Cilantro Baja Sauce), Wetz Coast Classic, Everything Bacon, and Sriracha Soul.
- Loaded Bitz - A Wetzel spin on the classic loaded fries but replace those fries with sweet and savory pretzel bites and you're set. New flavor combos like S'mores Bitz, Bacon Ranch, and Baja Elote are calling your name.
- Topped Pretz - Traditional soft pretzel topped with new, exciting flavors like Nashville Heat and Maple Bacon.
- Pretzel Chimney Cakes - Why use a boring old ice cream cone when you can use a twisted, sugary pretzel twist as a cone? I'm assuming that was the first pitch for this insanely unique and delicious treat. The cone is filled with Cookies & Cream or Chocolate Brownie soft serve.
- Housemade Drinks - Quench your thirst with the likes of fresh lemonade, floats, the new Mangonada mango frozen lemonade sprinkled with chili lime seasoning and sipped through a tamarind straw.
Located at 1331 W Imperial Hwy. in the La Habra Marketplace, Twisted by Wetzel’s premiere stand-alone bakery is sure to satisfy every salty, sweet, savory craving you have this summer.