Trojan Condoms and ice cream cones. Who would have thought they would ever have any connection with each other? Well, if you've got enough of an active imagination and appreciate locker room humor, then you've already figured out that connection long ago. But for the rest, Trojan has unveiled a 'Conecocktions Ice Cream Truck' to raise awareness on penis shaming and encouraging guys to take pride in their package.
Starting today, June 27, folks in New York City can take a stand with the condom brand to help celebrate 'cones' of all shapes and sizes. Also in support of the LGBTQ+ community pride festivities and initiatives during WorldPride 2019, the Conecocktion Ice Cream Truck will hit the streets of NYC, hitting up several stops along the way, leading into its ride with the WorldPride NYC 2019 March on Sunday, June 30.
The Conecocktion truck will be offering up a menu of ice cream treats in an assortment of shapes, sizes and flavors, from the Mighty Munchkin to the Off the Hook to the Holy Cow, to celebrate the variety of penises all over the world.
To catch the Conecocktion and celebrate in package positivity, check out the schedule below:
Thursday, June 27
- 9:30am-10:30am: Albany St. b/w West St. & South End Ave
- 11:30am-12:30pm: Park Ave South b/w 23rd St. & 24th St.
- 1:30pm-2:30pm: 40th St. b/w 7th & 8th Ave.
- 3:30-5:30pm: 8th Ave b/w 56th & 57th St.
Saturday, June 29
- 10am-2pm: 2nd Ave b/w 4th St. & 5th St.
- 3pm-6pm: Grand St. & Wooster St.
- 7pm-10pm: 9th Ave b/w 50th St. & 51st St.
Sunday, June 30
- 1:30pm: WorldPride NYC 2019 March, starting at 26th St. and 5th Ave.