It's National Ice Cream Month and Dreyer's knows what time it is. To celebrate this momentous month, they're releasing a new Rocky Road Collection that features six different flavors of the chocolatey classic. Delicious deets below:
- Salted Caramel Pretzel Path: Rich, salted caramel ice cream with layers of fudge swirls, pockets of chocolate covered toffee and crunchy, chocolate-covered salted pretzels.
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Park: Rich chocolate ice cream, swirled with peanut and chocolate-covered peanut butter cups.
- Cookie Cobblestone: A twist on S’mores with chocolate sandwich cookies, gooey swirls of marshmallows, and chunks of cookie dough folded in rich chocolate ice cream.
- Brownie Brick Road: Brownie edges, brownie batter swirls and chewy brownie pieces are mixed into a sweet cream ice cream.
- Mocha Almond Avenue: Creamy coffee ice cream with ripples of fudge and the satisfying crunch of almonds.
- The Original Rocky Road: Crunchy almonds and bite-size, chewy marshmallows folded into rich chocolate ice cream.