As a grown man, I have no qualms with eating a bowl of Lucky Charms at my desk before clocking into work. I do, however, have had a recurring fear of leprechauns exacting reveng on me for eating their marshmallow brethren.
That is, until I found something nice and alcoholic to calm the nerves from such paranoia. Enter Foodbeast's take on Lucky Charms Vodka Milkshakes.
Here's What You Need
- Lucky Charms Marshmallows
- Vanilla Ice Cream
- Vanilla Extract
- Marshmallow Creme
Here's What To Do
- Throw a bowl of Lucky Charms marshmallows into a blender.
- Add the marshmallow powder to a bowl of milk and stir.
- Throw a few scoops of vanilla ice cream into the blender.
- Pour in the marshmallow milk, some vanilla extract, and some vodka.
- Blend and pour into a tall glass.
- Top with a generous amount of Lucky Charms marshmallows and some marshmallow creme.