It's the start of a new year, so if you're anything like anyone else, you've probably chalked up a ridiculous resolution to get fit, or die trying. Most of you will die trying, because double cheeseburgers are amazing and delicious, but for those looking to hold out a bit longer than the first week of January, Applebee's has launched a 5-plate menu of under 550-calorie options for their health-curious customers.
The five dishes include a healthy amount of variety, all of which look extremely low on the carbs and we're hoping, high on flavor. Here are the five dishes (and their prices):
- Roasted Garlic Sirloin: House sirloin, garlic marinated and served with a cream spinach grilled portobello cap. -- $12.99
- Signature Sirloin with Garlic Herb Shrimp: 7 oz. sirloin topped with succulent shrimp, in a light cream sauce. -- $13.99
- Sizzling Chili Lime Chicken: Grilled chicken in spicy chili sauce, with Asian style vegetables, served in a sizzling skillet. -- $9.99
- Grilled Dijon Chicken & Portobellos: Grilled chicken with roasted red peppers, white cheddar cheese and Dijon sauce. -- $9.99
- Sizzling Asian Shrimp & Broccoli: Spiced shrimp and mixed veggies bathed in sweet and spicy sauce, served over rice. -- $9.99