Late nights just got better since Jack in the Box announced a new collab with celebrity rapper Snoop Dogg. Appropriately playing off of the Doggfather’s well known love for cannabis, Snoop’s Munchie Meal unites two California staples.
Lit or faded, Snoop’s Munchie Meal is the cure-all. It’s a box of deliciousness that includes an impressive line up of sweet and savory munchie-killers:
- Spicy Sauced and Loaded Chicken Sandwich: Two 100% all white meat spicy chicken strips, bacon crumbles, French fries, white cheese sauce, Good Good sauce, and ranch on a Brioche bun.
- Classic Taco: The classic Crunchy taco with melty American cheese, shredded lettuce, and Jack's signature taco sauce.
- Medium Curly Fries: Perfectly seasoned, crispy curly fries.
- Baked Brownie: Delicious classic dark chocolate brownie batter, mixed with semi-sweet chocolate chips.
- Sprite (or a drink of your choice).
Your munchie dreams come true on June 12, and is available at Jack in the Box locations nationwide, online, and on the Jack app until August 6.