If you've ever walked into a mall over the last few decades, you've probably noticed the insatiable aroma wafting through the air of hot, salty, buttery pretzels — all thanks to Auntie Anne's. Now is your chance to bring those nostalgic scents into the comfort of your own home by giving the traditional Thanksgiving recipe of stuffing a new twist and incorporating Auntie Anne's iconic pretzels.
AUNTIE ANNE'S PRETZEL STUFFING
- 6 Auntie Anne's Original Pretzels (can request no salt, no butter if preferred)
- 2 sticks of butter
- 6 oz. evaporated milk
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 2 teaspoons poultry seasoning
- 1 (14 oz.) can chicken stock
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 4 stalks celery, chopped
- Pre-heat oven to 350°F.
- In a large pot, melt 2 sticks of butter. Add chopped celery and onion. Sauté on medium heat until onion is transparent.
- In a large bowl, cut up 6 Auntie Anne's pretzels.
- Add cut up pretzels, eggs, evaporated milk, and chicken stock to sautéed onions and celery.
- Sprinkle in poultry seasoning.
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Cover and bake in a 9" x 13" pan at 350°F for 30 minutes.
- Uncover and bake for an additional 5 minutes.
With Thanksgiving only a couple days away, this recipe is sure to make all of your guests drool over your new twist on an old classic.