You don't often see many fast-food chains embracing their secret menus. On the way to work, I stopped at a Starbucks in Santa Ana, CA and noticed some secret menu frappes on their Pinterest-friendly chalk board. These drinks included "Happy Horchata", "Orange County Creamsicle" and the "Incredible Cake-Pop Surprise". Not your regular menu items, but this store was more than happy to share them with their regulars. Take note, every other Starbucks.
For anyone who's adventurous enough to try the Horchata, Orange Creamsicle and Cake Pop Frappuccinos, here's how to order them. If you don't mind the extra charge, they're definitely worth experiencing at least once. While these are not your official drinks, the store seemed to care very little about the secrecy of the coveted menu. Looking at you, In-N-Out.
- Order a Tazo Chai Creme Frappuccino
- Add vanilla syrup, Cinnamon Dolce syrup and Chai syrup
- Add whipped cream and cinnamon as a topper
- Order choice of milk
- Add Orange Mango or Valencia Orange Refresher Juice
- Add classic syrup and a creme base
- Add whipped cream
- Orange wedge not included
- Order Vanilla Bean Frappuccino
- Add cake pop blended (maybe throw in two for extra creaminess)