How to Make Waffle Tacos with Sausage and Egg
Since no one has time to sit down with utensils in the morning, there’s no better way to enjoy a
well-balanced meal than to eat it with your hands. Luckily, we snagged this Sausage and Egg Waffle Taco recipe that uses Pillsbury buttermilk biscuits instead of your average waffle mix. Hopefully, it holds you over until that Taco Bell launch at at the end of the month.
Sausage and Egg Waffle Tacos
Prep time: 30 minutes Total time: 30 minutes
- 1 tablespoon of butter
- 2 tablespoons of milk
- 4 eggs
- 1/4 teaspoon of salt
- 12-oz package of uncooked pork sausage patties (8 patties)
- 16.3-oz can of Pillsbury Grand buttermilk biscuits
How to Make It
- In a non-stick skillet, melt the butter on medium-high. Beat the eggs, milk and salt with a whisk in a mixing bowl. Add the mixture to the skillet and cook for 2-3 minutes, stirring frequently until the eggs are cooked. Set aside.
- Press the sausage patties so they’re 3-inch round. Cook the patties thoroughly on a nonstick skillet on medium-high heat for 2 minutes on each side. Set aside.
- Throw some cooking spray onto a waffle maker and heat it. Separate the biscuit dough into eight sections. Flatten the biscuits into 5-inch rounds and cook on the waffle maker one at a time. Cook for about 2 minutes or until golden brown.
- Add eggs and sausage to each of the waffles.
Note: Feel free to drench that sucka in warm maple syrup.
TOP STORIES THIS WEEK