How to Make Chocolate-Covered Taquitos with Cool Whip Sour Cream
The new year is right around the corner along with the resolutions that come with it — exercising more, eating healthy, and the like. That means you only have a few more hours to cram as many unhealthy things into your body as possible. It’s a noble quest, and one that I’d like to help you achieve, so I’ve put together a fabulously fast and fattening New Year’s Eve snack that will help you finish 2013 strong: chocolate covered taquitos. Oh, and for dipping: a fabulous concoction of Cool Whip and sour cream.
Chocolate-Covered Taquitos with Cool Whip Sour Cream
What You Need
- Jose Ole Beef and Cheese Taquitos
- milk chocolate baking bark
- sour cream
- Cool Whip
How to Make It
- Microwave taquitos (as many as you desire) as directed on the packaging.
- Melt chocolate bark (about 2 bricks of chocolate for every 5 taquitos) and pour onto large plate.
- Roll taquitos in chocolate until completely covered and place in fridge to set.
- Mix equal parts (by weight) sour cream and Cool Whip (adjusting ratio for your taste preferences) and serve with taquitos.
Oh my goodness. Chocolate-covered taquitos are everything you could want in a year-end treat that will leave you ready to start 2014 full of hopes, dreams, chocolate, cheese, and beef.
TOP STORIES THIS WEEK