How to Make Jalapeño Espresso Nog
Yes, darlings, winter is upon us. So while you’re snuggling up to old reruns of A Charlie Brown Christmas, swap your traditional egg nog with this Jalapeño Espresso version with a kick. The recipe is simple enough, a dash of vodka and muddled jalapeños carry a distinct flavor while bringing that oomph you need to keep warm during the holidays.
Jalapeño Espresso Nog
- Jalapeño Nog
- 2 oz. SKYY Vodka
- 4 oz. Abuelita Hot Chocolate (prepared according to directions & chilled)
- ½ oz. Espresso (chilled)
- ¼ oz. Agave Syrup
- 1 Sage Leaf
- 1 Red Jalapeño
- 1 Green Jalapeño
- White Chocolate for Garnish
How to Make It
- Score the red and green jalapeño peppers. Muddle all ingredients together in a shaker and shake vigorously.
- Double strain into a white chocolate rimmed rocks glass.
- Garnish with red and green chilies.
TOP STORIES THIS WEEK